torsdag 14 augusti 2008

Mer roligheter


How many dogs does it take to change a Lightblub?


Golden Retriver: The sun is shining. The day is young. We've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're worrying about a stupid burned out blub?


Border collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.


Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!


Rottweiler: Make me.


Labrador Retriever: Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeze, let me change the light blub!! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?


German Shepherd: I´ll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.


Tibetian Terrier: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.


Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while i'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.


Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.


Cocker spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.


Doberman: While it´s dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.


Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark....


Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Blub


Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover....


Pointer: I see it. There it is. There it is, right there...


Greyhound: It isn´t moving. Who Cares?


Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light blubs in a little circle....


Hound dog: ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.z.z.z....z....zzz......zz


Briard: Light blub? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light blub.....

(Lånat och kopierat från Briard Kimbas blogg)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Nu kommer jag ihåg varför jag valde vinthunden *jäsp*

Eller den valde mig, Hound dog: ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Ge mig en bättre snabbare anledning för att stiga upp ur sängen *jäsp*

Anonym sa...

Hej Hej,
Jag är sjuuuuk...
Synd om mig ;-(
Vill oxå ut i skogen *snyft*
Torup är verkligen fint, kan bara hålla med!!
Hundarna ser verkligen ut att trivas! *härligt*
Tjohejsan Petra